This extensive blend of GI stable and heat stable bacteria mirrors the ratio(s) found in the healthy GI tract. Benefits Include:
- Optimal flora and reduced GI discomfort.
- Production of enzymes such as protease, lipase and lactase to further support complete digestion.
- Reduced problems associated with lactose intolerance.
- Production of the natural antibiotic acidophilin.
- Inhibiting the growth of toxin-producing microorganisms.
- A natural stool softener to facilitate healthy and timely elimination of waste.